Double Outlet-Control Kit
Double Kit$630–$720 CAD
Resources / Guides
- Device depth selection guide
- Drywall installation instruction
- Drywall mounting plate
- Alternate material installation instruction
- Alternate material mounting plate
- Removal guide
- Outlet - 15A
- Outlet - 20A
- Keypad control
The double outlet-control kit contains one outlet (15A or 20A), one keypad control and one double mounting plate (linear or diagonal orientation). This combination is available in the short device depth only. Mounting plates are available for drywall only applications or alternate material (solid surface) applications.
The keypad control is a momentary switch which provides digital inputs to intelligent control automation systems. It accepts an RJ45 CAT5 cable connection to the control system.
A removal tool is required for each 22 System installation (sold separately).
- 1x - Double Linear Mounting Plate/Diagonal Mounting Plate
- 1x - Outlet, 15A/20A 120V
- 1x - Keypad Control, RJ45/CAT5
Drywall Installation Video
Alternate Material Installation
22 System may be mudded directly into drywall or set flush into millwork, marble, glass or any other surface.